Heather & Eastenders

same with Roxy she was preg same time as me with William and she gave birth months before me. She found out after me and gave birth way before me.

Roxie's daughter was prem wasn't she?

Yeah she was premature.

My smoke alarm is also a carbon monoxide detector, councils have a duty to install one in their homes. I dont have a carbon monoxide plug in but I really should get one now.
Im watching it on iplayer, so sad.

same with Roxy she was preg same time as me with William and she gave birth months before me. She found out after me and gave birth way before me.

That would be cos she was premature....

Ahhh how annoying is Carol? She didnt even offer to have it fixed.. Typical lol

Surely though if you were skint and you couldnt afford to feed your child knowing that Patrick was trying to help you out you would keep the money and promise yourself to pay him back when you get sorted. Seriously sometimes I wonder if they do think things through enough before they film the scenes because I would rather feed my child than give the money back because someone feels sorry for me.

Surely though if you were skint and you couldnt afford to feed your child knowing that Patrick was trying to help you out you would keep the money and promise yourself to pay him back when you get sorted. Seriously sometimes I wonder if they do think things through enough before they film the scenes because I would rather feed my child than give the money back because someone feels sorry for me.

I agree on that point!

Now I watched the end. Take back what I said about Carol lol.. It was nice she sat and had a chat with Heather.
Hope she will be ok.. Im sure she lives I just hope she gets back on her feet.

I would beg, borrow or steal if it ment feeding my child.
Its the one and only exscuse close to exeptable if its for feeding a child if you steal, I hate the idea of stealing but my pride is nothing compared to keeping my baby safe, warm and fed

I would beg, borrow or steal if it ment feeding my child.
Its the one and only exscuse close to exeptable if its for feeding a child if you steal, I hate the idea of stealing but my pride is nothing compared to keeping my baby safe, warm and fed

couldnt agree more. i kno people out there do get skint times. but i dont see how she can be tht badly off all the time :shrug: she has like 5 job :lol: and if she isnt earning enough then she would be entitled to benefits and housing help. I hate it when soaps change charactors "charactor" heather has always depended on other people and happy lets shirley bail her out all the time, if not even expect it. so i dont see where all her sudden independance has come from. givin patrick his money back and not taking the fruit and veg from billy. i also didnt like the way she just dumped george on darren without so much as an explanation, just made it look like she wanted a night out :dohh:

I watched it on iplayer, it was like a bad LSD trip.

Just felt like she was off her rocker.

I felt sorry for her thou.

V xxx

How dippy is Jodie though?If someone knocks on the door,you don't stay on the floor like she did..:rofl:

yeah i felt so sorry for heather, made me wanna cry, i think shes going to be ok, so i hope things start looking up for her

I proper felt for Heather and that episode made me cry and quite depressed for the rest of the evening, I am not looking forward to this evening episode. I think it's horrible and makes you realise how lucky you are really. I do want to see another depressing episode

This whole Daren / Heather storyline is making me cringe. What they are forcing her to do, its awful! So cruel, I don't feel like Daren deserves him, he used heather as a baby sitter, not treating her as his mother! Over the last 12 months he barely gave heather money, time to time yes, saw George on and off, now he decided he wants to mustle in.

I think no one really knew the situation until this carbon monoxide storyline.

Jodie is annoying me with the whole "our little family" act.

Jodie is annoying me with the whole "our little family" act.

Me too, I was watching it with FOB and he said "What would you do if I got a new girlfriend who said that about Noah?" and I was like "What would you do?" and he said "Smash his face in" :lol: (The hypothetical new boyfriend's, not Noah's... obviously)
I don't know what I'd do :shrug: There's not much I could do! But I sure as hell wouldnt be happy

I dont have a CM alarm but now I'm getting paranoid because my hot water keeps cutting out and I am now convinced I have a dodgy boiler! Me and Noah have coughs as well atm ARGHH!

I thought the carbon monoxide story line was good, lots of awareness....but again, EE have failed at carrying on the story line....why the hell would you just give up ur child like that?! You would go live in a hostel or something and get put on the housing list asap etc? Surely...

x

I thought the carbon monoxide story line was good, lots of awareness....but again, EE have failed at carrying on the story line....why the hell would you just give up ur child like that?! You would go live in a hostel or something and get put on the housing list asap etc? Surely...

x

Exactly, this is what I mean . . .there are other ways for Heather to get by and still keep George, she is having him taken from her when she has done nothing wrong, she has been working hard to keep him in nursery etc. Sure she was struggling with debt but that is life, she loved and cared for George so why do they think they can take him away just like that?! What she doing wasn't wrong and she wasn't getting much support. If Darren was so involved wouldn't he of been around to collect George from the flat before now, why was it all okay before the cabon monoxide incident?

I think it was good to raise the issue about carbon monoxide. This now, its getting a bit funny again . . its like they have to return one baby so now they want to 'snatch' another. If they want to show issues such as fathers rights or separated parents issues etc I don't think they are doing it the best way either, their must be some point other than to annoy viewers again! :haha:

To be honest, I can give and take many storylines but when they take babies off of mothers, innocently, it really gets to my gut! I guess in a way that is what they want :roll: :wacko:

i feel really sorry for heather to, most months darren doesnt even give heather any money and he wonders why she was living so bad. We never see him have the child or anything the other day he was buying champaign and told heather he didnt have enough money to give her and now he wants the child fulltime doesnt make any sence

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->