Heavy breasts

skris4

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, My breasts have been super heavy this week, kind of the heaviness I had when breastfeeding DD. It is not sore but has a strange tingling feeling. I am concerned about leaking. I am just 14w so is this a valid concern at this stage?

I don't think you should be concerned. I had heavy breasts in this pregnancy from before my BFP, all the way up until well into my second trimester. They are better for the moment (at 27 weeks) but I'm sure they'll pick up the heavy feeling again later. I think hormones shifts in pregnancy are just weird and it can have unpredictable effects on breast tissue. I'm sure you're just going through a hormonal surge right now and they will adjust soon. :)

Mine started leaking around 14/16 weeks with this pregnancy. Happened around 20 weeks with my 2nd. Brace yourself.

Mine have been feeling heavy from about 6 weeks. They are ok during the day when I have my bra on but as soon as I take it off for bed they feel heavy and achy. I've also started leaking on one side too. Not enough to need pads yet, there's just a horrible crust on one nipple at the end of every day. Pregnancy is so unglamorous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->