Heavy feeling...

winterbabies3

Wife, Mother & Expecting
Reaction score
I swept the floors, vacuumed and moped the floors and I took a break and when I get back up I just feel a lot of weight in the front where my uterus is. This is everytime I do stuff mind you. Is it normal? Breaks are not even worth taking til the end of the day when I can't even move anymore. I have sciatica too. But this pressure like feeling is concerning me.:shrug:

I'm 14 weeks 3 days and have had similar every single time I do anything.. I litter ally mean anything too like even walking to the shop and back. It's a heavy pressure feeling down low on the front but also a bit in my bum lol. It's similar to how I felt at 30+ weeks with my previous pregnancies. I'm carrying twins but this early on I doubt it's from extra weight in there. I feel like I'll be waddling soon it's that bad. All I can guess is it's the muscles still adjusting/stretching/they're a bit tender so extra exercise is taking its tow at the moment but I honestly have no idea. I'll be stalking this for some answers though xx

I'm glad I am not alone! And you explained it perfectly! Baby is only the size of a lemon...has to be muscles!

This happened to me yesterday as well. Except I had bad hip pain with it. Mopping and vacuuming. I think we are just overworking ourselves. Overworking our muscles too much at once. I forget I'm pregnant sometimes and how much more energy stuff takes now and I don't realize how tired I am til I sit down.

I ended up going to the hospital at 20 weeks for exactly this (sweeping, mopping etc). It's muscle pain as the ligaments start to relax and don't contract as well. They told me to take it easy (I know, I know) and listen to my body.

Had this too with each of my pregnancies, mainly when I've been walking for over an hour. It means you've been on your feet for too long and the extra weight and the baby is putting pressure on muscles that have loosened for childbirth and the growing uterus. A maternity support belt will help take some of the weight off your lowers

I had it in my last pregnancy, was worried, went in for an emergency scan, all fine. This pregnancy I've noticed it quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->