Helllllllllp please- photo attached

midwife1992

Reaction score
My AF was due yesterday/today. Got bfn on Monday and Tuesday and then Tuesday night the Af cramps started and really bad so came to terms that she would arrive. Took an ovulation test today at about 1.30 partly because I'm so used to taking them and partly out of curiosity. I'm about 11dpo today as I ovusoted late. Here's my test. When do you think I should take another test due to bfn on early response yesterday? Only have one clearblue digital.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
If you only have a digi, I would wait- those are sometimes not as sensitive as other tests.

Def wait for a few days. Sometimes OPks can be positive before AF I've found, so not very reliable. However it can be a sign of pregnancy. There is no knowing. In my experience the only one that doesn't lie is a preg test.
It's still early so you are definitely not out yet. Good luck :flower:

Ps if you have a shorter LP your are more likely to get a BFP later. When I had a shorter LP my AF was due on 10dpo but was way too early to test so was a BfN. Tested on 15dpo which would be the day after your period should be due and it was positive 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->