Hello 8 month sleep regression

izzlesnizzle

Reaction score
The dreaded sleep regression is back. She was sttn for a good 6-8 weeks. Instead of 2 night wakings we were getting 7pm-6.30am, it was lovely. Now shes reverted back to the old ways of 1am and 5am but this time she refuses to go back to sleep and will be awake for an hour at a time. When i rock her shes fine but as soon as i put her down she screams until shes picked back up again and this has resulted in me bringing her into bed for the last 2 weeks now, so much so, i think shes got in the habit of wanting to be in bed with us.

We were doing so well and now its all gone haywire again! I guess 6 weeks out of 8 months of no sleep is nice but i really thought we'd cracked the sleep problems but apparently not.

Anyone else going through the sleep regression or just been through it. How long did it last? I remember the 4 mth one lasted weeks. This one has gone on for 2 weeks already.

OMG I hear you! This is just AWFUL! LO has also come down with a cold and she won't sleep in her cot, she can't sleep on her back .. she just wants to be held by mummy. Been going on 1 week now but even before the cold (started on Friday evening) we were having to bring her into bed as she was waking up every hour and then refusing to go to sleep.

When does it end ..................? Sooooooooooooo tired. And I'm due back to work in 2 weeks uuurrrrrgggghhhhhhh

Hugs

Our eight month regression lasted four long weeks, and ended as suddenly as it began. Hang in there! :hugs:

I'm with you! Every 45-60 mins she's waking up screaming! Won't go back to sleep just laying there moaning. I was so used to the 7-6:30, this has knocked me for six!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->