HELLO ALL! I'm new in WTT!!!

sex demanded from the male purely for sperm- a good night of loving should amount up to something!

I think my OH would be quite flattered if I demanded his little swimmers. Normally I complain when they reappear :rofl: Sorry, I'm dreadful I know!

On a more serious note, hope you manage to relax and get your groove back as it were!

Good luck with the rest of your studies -sounds like you've got a lot on your plate already what with that and wedding plans.

Hey, congrats for the engagement and welcome to bnb!! xxxxx

Welcome! I often read TTC, and I certainly remember you from your avatar. You never know, NTNP is probably the way you will get your BFP, just being more relaxed, not obsessing etc. Hope so xxxxxxxx

Welcome! I often read TTC, and I certainly remember you from your avatar. You never know, NTNP is probably the way you will get your BFP, just being more relaxed, not obsessing etc. Hope so xxxxxxxx

Couldn't agree more calm. You are a very wise woman

Welcome honeybee2 :D Sounds as though you have a lovely OH :) Hope you enjoy your time with us & that the time goes quickly for you until your wedding & TTC! :) Looking forward to getting to know you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->