Hello all, newbie here!!

yummymummykel

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm Kelly (Kel) 27 and live in Reading with my fiance Ashley, we have a 2 year old son Joshua and I'm 22 weeks pregnant with no 2, another little boy!!

Really looking forward to getting to know you all :happydance:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Kel,

Welcome to the forum :) I'm Tasha, and I live in Essex with my husband - no kids yet but one cooking up nicely as speak... 30 weeks on Monday - we don't know the sex......

Looking forward to getting to know you, too :)

aww thank u and congrats on the pregnancy, long too long to go now!! Love your scan pic xxxxx

:hi: Welcome and congratulations on #2!

aww thank u and congrats on the pregnancy, long too long to go now!! Love your scan pic xxxxx

Thanks for that - everyone else has said that its a bad picture! lol It isnt very clear but if she pops our on the day we're expecting her it's the last we'll see of her for 10 weeks! Tbh it looks a lot clearer scaled down lol

:happydance:

Ohh yay a boy

I wanted a girl sooooo bad that at the ultrasound there was this moment of OH MAN:cry: But that didn't last long. seeing my little man in there hehe I didn't care anymore.

Maybe if theres a next it will be a girl.

So your second you know what to expect then thats good. Im still trying to figure out if it's him moving or contractions. This pregnancy thing can be scary.
Nice to meet you Jade

:hi: Welcome to BnB

https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc275/cb7zq/welcome/008.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back