Hello All! So glad i found this group!

KimmieHawkins

Reaction score
I am now 1dpo! This is my 2nd month TTC baby #3. I am slowly losing my sanity. lol The next 14 days are going to be hell...only 1dpo and any twinge or craving I think its my bean. lol! AHHHH!

I'm pitiful.

Haha, welcome to limbo. This feels like the longest week of my year!

lol! who are you telling?! I'm so ready to get that positive. I think if I get another BFN I'm going to snap. lol:growlmad:

goodluck and babydust! im like 4 dpo now im not even sure. i got pregnant last cycle with pullout but that was a cp. i had the same symptoms i did with my first bfp that resulted in my daughter. once again, i feel like pull out has failed because im having the same symptoms. im a poas addict so i kinda been testin since dpo 1 which is ridiculous bcuz im feeling ridiculous with these symptoms

lol I fell like a maniac....the slightest tingle and I'm googling to see if its a pregnancy symptom.

Heya!
I do track or anything, I wouldn't even know where to start with that stuff. But I have been keep track of each BD and marking one and two week marks in my calendar book.
I currently only have 2 marked down right now:
1 : OWM nov. 5th, TWM nov. 12th
2: OWM nov. 12th, TWM nov. 19th
The past 3 days my boobs have been tender and hurting, the past 2 days I've been just wanting to eat non stop and starting today I've also felt nauseous on and off.
I told SO and said I wanna get a test and his response was "wait another week I don't wanna keep having to buy multiple tests" which is his way of saying "I don't believe you, it's all in your head"
So now I must sit here and wait 😳🤗

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->