Hello all =)

missamym1972

Reaction score
I'm new here and wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Amy, I am 37 and live in Texas. I have one son who will be 7 in July (from a previous marriage). I recently got remarried (in January 2009) and my husband has a son who is 8 1/2. Don't get me wrong, we both feel completely blessed to have our boys but would love to have a child together. We have been trying to concieve for about 3 months now but haven't had any luck so far. We don't want to wait to long as my age is working against us. Unfortunately, I have never had regular cycles and am not even sure when (or if) I am ovulating. When I got pregnant with my son (almost 8 years ago), I didn't have a clue what to look for so I guess my ex and I just got lucky. I stopped taking my b/c pills one day (mid-cycle, I believe) and 6 weeks later I was pregnant. I haven't been so lucky this time. I am considering calling my doctor to see what can be done to get my cycles back on track. I look forward to chatting with everyone and sharing our experiences along the way.

:hi: Amy and welcome

Good luck with your TTC journey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"