Hello all!

tiffy.bear

Reaction score
I have been a visitor to this site for many many months now and have finally gathered the courage to introduce myself. My name is Tiffany and I have been married for over a year now. My husband and I began trying for a baby shortly after we got married and still have had absolutely no luck. I must admit I was one of those that thought the first time you tried it happened but quickly realized it may not even be a possibility for me anymore.

When I was in college I started out very overweight. My first year I lost over 60 pounds and didn't have any periods whatsoever. During my sophmore year I was able to maintain my weight loss and began seeing my period again but that only lasted a few cycles before it decided to say goodbye once more. It was that year that I started to become sexually active and I have a feeling that's what messed my cycle up. For the next few years I did have some periods here and there but they were completely unpredictable. Usually I would have 3 cycles that seemed a bit heavy but were right on track with the calender but then I wouldn't have any for a few more months. During my senior year of college I met my husband and began packing the weight back on. I did manage to lose a little bit here and there and get my period back a few times since then. The last time I saw my period was the month before I got married and I was finally having a somewhat regular cycle for about four months. The stress of the wedding planning was the factor I blamed this time but I thought maybe it would just be a month or two and I would be back on track.

I have yet to have a period since the month before I got married which has been almost 15 months ago. During this time my weight has severely fluctuated. For the first bit I was maintaining some weight loss but now I am right back where I started at when I entered college. The stress of wondering if this has in fact made me infertile just makes it worse.

I decided to post today in hopes that someone can offer some support or advice on how or if I can or will ever be able to get pregnant. I am finally back on a workout schedule hoping that I will be able to lose weight and this will help but I fear I have already gone through so much that I may have screwed my body up forever. I keep reading about when you are most fertile in terms of age and its really starting to scare me. I am probably over reacting but I turn 25 on December 21st and I am getting worried that if I don't figure things out soon, it may be too late.

I really hope to be able to make friends and build a support system!

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"