Hello All

Jellybean0k

Reaction score
Just thought I'd say hi.

I'm 41, pregnancy was such a big surprise for us both, when my period was late, just thought it was the menopause, so we were gobsmacked when I got a positive result when I eventually did the test.

Anyway, pregnancy so far is not going well, and have been told it's going to get worse, so I finished work yesterday to rest instead of my planned working up until 2 weeks before the baby is due, but in spite of my pain, I'm really looking forward to the baby's arrival

Good luck everyone and don't you think this forum is a good idea for us old wrinklies :happydance:

Well thank goodness it's not menopause! What is it that isn't going so well?

Congrats on your pregnancy :cloud9:
What isn't going so well? I hope your ok..
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I turn 41 next Monday and am very happy to see how great you are doing! 28 weeks? I consider that a success! You are in the home stretch final trimester! ;) I work from home in an office job so I am hoping to work as long as possible, too!

Hi Jellybean Congratulations on your wonderful surprise
Hope your pregnancy improves once u rest up x

Congrats on the pregnancy! Why are things not going too well? Nothing serious, I hope?

Hello Jellybean and congratulations too! What a lovely surprise!! Hope things get easier for you now that you've finished work. Try to relax and enjoy the final stretch of your pregnancy. x

Congratulations on your pregnancy!! I hope taking time off from works enables you to get the rest you need to feel at least a little better!!

Hi jellybeanok! Congrats on the pregnancy. Although isn't 41 a little young to be worrying about the menopause, lol x

You know, I'd actually forgot about 35+ forum - silly me

I have SPD, like other women on here obviously, but my bump is really heavy also, and I'm having trouble carrying as I'm so small, so as soon as I stand up, it's putting a strain on me, so I need loads of RnR. I do have a support belt, but it doesn't seem to help unfortunately.

Anyway, thanks for all the well wishes, and Princess, my mum had early menopause, obvioulsy I'm not following in her footsteps !!!

SPD is awful I have it too. Being at home you will be able to manage the pain a lot more.

Congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->