Hello All

Mrs. JJ

Mommy
Reaction score
Hello WTTers!

I am new here or to any concieving/pregnancy/baby anything. My husband and I were married in August of this year (although we're nearing year 5) and we're planning on starting to TTC around April of next year. We're pretty much just trying to get finances straight and get the house fixed up a bit plus take a trip to New Orleans/Florida before we start. Also my work requires me to be around for 4th quarter so we have to plan around that but that's ok! It's so exciting to think that we could be pregnant next year, we're both so ready in fact I think he's more ready than I am, he wants to start now! LOL!! So anyhow it's obviously on my mind a lot right now and so I like to research and talk about it but I don't want to annoy friends and co-workers too much. So if anyone want to ask anything or talk about anything BRING IT!! Hehe, ok that's it. :blush:

Heather

awww, welcome to the forums heather, nice to meet you :)

Welcome!! It can definately be a bumpy road so lot's of luck to you!! :hugs:

Hello & welcome to B&B
good luck with ttc hope it doesn't take to long for you

Welcome to BnB, Little Sister! Good luck on WTT. I sincerely hope that you and J have a much much much shorter journey into parenthood then Jack and I have taken.

I love you! :hugs:

Welcome! We are slightly obsessed here - dont worry! xxx

LOL! That's ok, I'm more then slightly obsessed myself! I think I spend the entire work day researching and planning for a baby. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->