Hello back again

Lozb

Reaction score
Me and the Hubby are waiting, mostly until I have finished my nursing degree and also hubby wants to wait until DS starts school in September for childcare reasons. My DS has just turned 4 years old last week and I used to come on this site loads while we tired for him. We tried for a year with nothing. I went to GP they took some bloods and then I got referred to fertility clinic. over a 2 month period had loads of tests and one was the dye X-ray test to check for blockages. They gave u all the results at the end together to your consultant. the Week before our appointment to get all the results I thought I should do one test ( I had tried not to test through the testing as I didn't want to stress myself even more). It came back Positive. I was over the moon and wondered if it was just a dodgy test so obv bought loads more. Anyway we later found out that my tubes had been blocked ( probs from a previous sexual transmitted disease, that I had from my younger days, that u never think of again). The chances are the dye X-ray tests unblocked my tubes, some times the dye solution can unblock them or your bodies cramping can with the solution. We are hoping that its easier this time as we wouldn't get free IVF now as we have him so when they unblocked I hope they stayed like that. I am an only child and don't want my son to be one, as much I liked it as a kid and now hate it as an adult. My hubby is last of 4 and he isn't all that close to his siblings and at times doesn't see the need to have any more, he likes how he never got anything as a kid and can give our son the world, I on the other hand have seen the other side of this. My hubby has said 100% yes to trying again but no longer disagrees to my comments anymore or tells me off for talking about it loads lmao.

Sorry about the long post. xxx

Thanks ladies i am glad to be back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->