Hello - Confused! - Long

oh and I hope its soon too!! I just keep thinking this cant be real! and there going to tell me they made a mistake lol so once I've see my midwife perhaps it will sink in properly! x

yea is a weird feelin in the 1st few weeks i hope ur as far on as u think u r!!! i remember with my son callum i thot i was 13 weeks and got scanned and was 10+1 lol, i was like nooooo!!!!!

I know so do I!! lol I said to her im not entirely sure when my last AF was but i suppose I'll soon find out lol im quite excited now yay

will you have your scan befor your bookin appt do you know? its so exciting isnt it!!!

I will prob see my midwife first I'm hoping its gonna be soon I can't waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt lol then i'll know more hopefully x

u prob wont know how far on u r until ur scan, but least wen u get ur booking appt it will seem more real!!! its hard to believe it sumtimes in teh early weeks! well unless ur throwin ur guts up :rofl:

luckily I haven't been sick :) lol infact I haven't really had any of the pregnancy symptoms! apart from sore boobies but thats stopped now! quite lucky I feel hahahaha x

:hugs: Oh Minxy! I only just read all this. Congrats on your BFP. Im very happy for you!!!!:happydance:

Hello all,

just to update u all, I started bleeding again monday, I was down the hospital monday and yesterday and they confirmed I actually did loose the baby with the first bleed, Im so annoyed and angry with my doctor for telling me I definately was pregnant after the bleed and being so unhelpfull. I feel like such a fool for telling people I was then not then was now not agian! I might just make a complaint to my doctors surgery cause my doctor has been so unhelpfull through all of this, when I started bleeding monday, she just said yeah your probably having a miscarriage just go home and lay down, its a good job you didnt tell your parents u were pregnant! she didnt check me or anything! sorry for moaning and going on but she has really messed with my head! thanks for all your lovely comments when I thought I was anyway thanks for being here for me xx

Minxy,

I'm so sorry for your loss! :hugs:

Although you may not feel up to it I think you should make a complaint, being treated like that is just not on, it would make me wonder if your the first to be treated so bad by your GP!

I really don't know what more to say apart from how sorry I am.....sending you lots of hugs! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

x

:hugs: Minxy, Sorry to hear this. Hope you are ok.:hugs:

Thanks lovelies, I will definately make a complaint I think as I had the midwife leaving me shitty messages all day on my answer phone yesterday too, they obviously dont talk to eachother there! then when I phoned back she said I dont need to worry about u now then! im soooooooooooooooo annoyed x

thats absolutely disgusting i'd definitely make a complaint.

You must be devastated and comments like that from mw must be awful.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know there absolutely useless, but I am o.k in myself with how I feel just angry with how i've been treated! x

Aww sweetheart i am so sorry for your loss
I have only just read all this post:hugs: :hugs:

You deserve much better treatment than you have received

Deff put a complaint in when you feel more upto it:hugs:

Thats disgusting ... deffo make a complaint hun. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member