Hello! :D Any other July mummy's here?

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm 27 weeks today so I'm officially back in 3rd tri! :happydance: Im due July 2nd and was wondering if there's anymore July mummy's in here? :)

:wave: hi!

I'm due July 2nd too!!! So excited to have finally hit third tri! Not long for us now :)

Hey girls, I'm due 2nd July too! SO excited! Took us 5 years and 3 rounds of IVF to get pregnant so to hit this milestone is kinda mind-blowing!

How are you all feeling? I feel okay this week, been struggling with feeling faint and naff past few weeks. But had a week off work and feel SO much better now. Though back killing me. Going to try my pregnancy yoga DVD tonight (been avoiding it as laaaaazy but forcing myself to do it now).

My due date is July 1st. It's so exciting to be in third tri.. My pregnancy has gone really quick so far so hopefully it continues that way !! How are you all doing ? :flower:

Yay there's a few of us in here then! I'm good tho, usual pregnancy stuff. Can't breath, feel squished, need to pee a lot, heartburn! All fun and games lol how's everyone else? Xx

:hi: I am also due July 2nd and excited that I am so close but yet so far away
Hello All:happydance:

I'm sneaking in, due July 10th so not officially 3rd tri until next week but I'm getting bored of all the gender scan posts in 2nd tri so lurk over here!

I'm due July 1st :)! It's going very well and very quick this time around!

Smudge101 I know what you mean I sneaked over early too lol but this was my first post really lol :D

Smudge101 I know what you mean I sneaked over early too lol but this was my first post really lol :D

I just don't feel like I 'fit' into 2nd tri anymore but I'm also a bit scared to come over to 3rd! Time is going too quickly!

I just don't feel like I 'fit' into 2nd tri anymore but I'm also a bit scared to come over to 3rd! Time is going too quickly!

Yeh I feel like I haven't 'fitted' in there for ages! I just felt so far past all the gender scans and hearing the heartbeat for the first time. Now I feel like in here's scary too everyone's on about there due dates! Lol x

Hey girls. Anyone else feel like their belly is SO tight, like the little one might burst out of it? Been feeling like it past coupla days, so uncomfortable!

I'm sneaking in, due July 10th so not officially 3rd tri until next week but I'm getting bored of all the gender scan posts in 2nd tri so lurk over here!

I'm exactly the same! and due on the 10th too :D happy 26 weeks for tomorrow hun x

Hi all, Im due July 2nd too! Its my first baby and time is flying

Hey girls. Anyone else feel like their belly is SO tight, like the little one might burst out of it? Been feeling like it past coupla days, so uncomfortable!

Oh my days yes! I really wanna take my bump of for a few hours lol i can just feel the stretchable coming! Bad times lol xx

I'm feeling rather uncomfortable too. It's becoming harder to breath, my pelvis is killing me, I have sciatica that keeps acting up, my poor feet are starting to swell if I am on them to long, heartburn is horrible, keeping up with my two year old has started to feel impossible at times :dohh:

I swear I'm really not as miserable as I sound though :haha:

Anyone else have their glucose test coming up soon? I have to go next week and am dreading it! And then at my next appt I get my rogham shot not looking forward to that either

Oh I know I'm definitely feelin more tired lately. I started potty training my son today and I'm exhausted now, I can hear my bed calling me.

What is the glucose test, this is my 4th baby and I've never had that done ?

Oh I know I'm definitely feelin more tired lately. I started potty training my son today and I'm exhausted now, I can hear my bed calling me.

What is the glucose test, this is my 4th baby and I've never had that done ?

The test for gestational diabetes

I've never had one of those. They must not do them
As standard here !

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"