Hello! :D Any other July mummy's here?

Wooohooo!!! Third trimester here I come!!!! LOL!! I can't believe I'm this close already! Time is flying by!!!

My belly doesn't seem too tight. Mine is more mushy...maybe because I was already a big girl. Baby didn't move too much this morning and I got a little concerned so I poked on him a bit to wake him up close to lunch time and he got me back by poking me in the bladder. LOL! But he is very active tonight and was last night. Maybe he's getting on the routine of being up late and sleeping during the day!

I have my glucose test tomorrow!!

I'm July 2nd too- found out I passed my glucose test today-yay! Was getting tired of gender and movement posts- feels kind of like old news now! Fun to really start planning for the finish line!!

Hey! Im due july 2nd too. the 3rd tri room seems scary with labour stories etc cant believe it will be us soon enough!!

I'm due 2nd July!! So surreal to be in 3rd tri but so exciting!!! X

I know is every post is about labour and I feel so far away from that still! lol we need an inbetween place lol xx

Me too! due july 10th and also sneaking in to get an idea of whats to come in 3rd tri x

Ahhh bumski! o remember you from the testing gallery way back when I was testing! great to see you here :D Eee so that's 3 July 10ths :happydance:

JWandBump

I know what you mean although I have found some raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil threads quite interesting.... Maybe this thread can be our inbetween place?

Maybe I'm strange but I love reading labor and delivery threads lol gets me all excited! I can't wait to give birth again :)

Ahhh bumski! o remember you from the testing gallery way back when I was testing! great to see you here :D Eee so that's 3 July 10ths :happydance:

JWandBump

I know what you mean although I have found some raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil threads quite interesting.... Maybe this thread can be our inbetween place?

hi beautiful :flower: i remember you too! how are you doing? have you found out what youre having or staying team yellow? x

I'm due July 13th! Can't wait til I can can come over to third tri officially!xx

ProudArmyWife
That makes two of us.... I really enjoy reading labour stories too! I can't wait to do it again.

I'm great thanks bumski. How are you doing honey? Yes we found out in the end... We weren't going to but hubby changed his mind at the very last minute :happydance: we're team :blue: :D x

oh wow how lovely, i bet your dds cant wait to have a little brother!

hows everyones bumps coming along? i sometimes dont feel pregnant and others i feel huge x

Lol know what you mean and it depends what i wear sometimes i look very pregnant othertimes just fatter x

My eldest (13) is super excited and my youngest (10) wasn't impressed that he is a boy :haha: she's excited now though :)

I'm massive! I constantly get told so too! lol. Thankfully I'm all up front though :)

I love reading the birth stories too!! Can't wait until that time comes!!!

I'm due July 5th :) keep hovering over 3rd tri till I move over on Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->