Hello! :D Any other July mummy's here?

I'm due July 1st!! Can't beleive I'm in the 3rd tri! I think there should be an "in-between" also.

Wow! I can't believe July mommies are already in third tri. Feels like I just came over myself and I'm due in May. Congrats, ladies!

Smudge101- I feel ya on the gender guess posts over in 2nd tri! I cant wait to come and join the 3rd tri, but I have a ways to go... Lol

I'm due July 31st. Congrats ladies on 3rd trimester and see you soon! :) <3

oh wow how lovely, i bet your dds cant wait to have a little brother!

hows everyones bumps coming along? i sometimes dont feel pregnant and others i feel huge x

I pretty much feel like a giant blimp all the time now :haha:

My bump coming along good but then so are the stretch marks! I got them last time with DD and really don't want to add more to my tummy lol but what can you do?!

How's everyone feeling? Im ok just getting a lot of heartburn atm :( xx

JWANDbump I feel your pain literally.... My heartburn is constant 24/7 :(

My heartburn has got increasingly worse over the last week or so.

Ah the joys!

I was having a look in first tri the other day and there were post about November due dates. It doesn't seem 2 minutes since I was there and I'll have a 4 month old in November!

wow november! i still feel new to all this, everytime my ticker moves across it scares me lol.
iv had more acid than heartburn, every single night, it drives me nuts, is it the same thing?

Anyone started making a list of things to pack in the hospital bag? I've been thinking about it a bit cause I know I bought a lot of disposable and travel size stuff to put in it. Crazy to be thinking about that already even though I probably won't even pack my bag till like 36-36 weeks :haha:

Ugh my heartburn has gotten AWFUL this week too!!! Any tips?

Thankfully I haven't had heartburn yet. I think I only had it once or twice with DS so I'm hoping I don't get it much this pregnancy either. But i am eating a ton of spicy stuff!! Normally I can't stand spice but this little man in my tummy loves it!!! HAHA!

Due dates are getting ready to start in December! My sis just told me she's pregnant due 11/8 and she's already almost 9 weeks! It's crazy to think we're already in our third trimester!

ProudArmyWife, I haven't started packing my bag or even thinking about what to pack!!! I guess I should probably get started on that so I can purchase those things I'll need! I also feel like a blimp a lot of the time! One of my coworkers even commented today about "how that belly is really out there now!!!!"

Bumski it's the same thing I think :thumbup:

Proudarmywife
I haven't made a list yet nor have I made a start :wacko: I have most things for little man but nothing for my bag yet :haha:

Jessinchi
The only things that help are milk and gaviscon. Sometimes they don't even work for me :dohh: also if you can work out your food/drink triggers that will help to avoid them... Unfortunately that doesn't work for me as even water can set it off!

Just drank the yummy glucose drink now sitting an waiting... I swear that drink is beyond disgusting. Praying I pass cause I do not want to have to do the longer one I think that would actually be torture!

Just drank the yummy glucose drink now sitting an waiting... I swear that drink is beyond disgusting. Praying I pass cause I do not want to have to do the longer one I think that would actually be torture!

Good luck!! I just got word today that I failed mine! On to the 3 hour test on Wednesday....this sucks. I hate that stuff and on top of it, if I don't eat I'm going to end up sick all over their floor! How can they make a pregnant woman sit there for half the day without eating???? But I'm turning this into a positive thing and going to start being healthier with our foods at home! Maybe this will help me for after I have our baby to get back on losing weight since DH will look so handsome when he joins the Marines later this year!

Thanks will have to try that!! Yup my triggers can be as simple as water too- sooo annoying!

I had my glucose test on Wednesday (2 hour one straight away) and not heard anything back. So assuming I've passed because they said they would phone within 2 days if something was wrong!

I have the occasional heartburn too, but I've been trying to teach myself to each much smaller portions but a bit more often.

Getting LOTS of strong movements, which is so strange because with Soph I had an anterior placenta and was in hospital quite a few times because I just couldn't feel anything! I must say, this is a lot less stressful :).

Hope everyone is well!

Jjsmom I'm sorry you failed :( I can't imagine having to do the longer test. Hope you pass it!

Lauki I know exactly how you feel about the movement. With my dd I had an anterior placenta as well and sometimes it was a struggle to get her moving this LO I feel like nEVER stops moving :haha: I swear its like she never sleeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->