Hello! DH has decided he's broody for another...!

mrsraggle

Wifey & Mummy
Reaction score
Hi all! I have an almost 9 month old daughter and had planned to TTC about Feb/March 2012.

Last night DH suggested we start NTNP (in his own words)!

Basically the conversation went like this:
ME: Come and look at this photo (photo of me and Ellie when she was about a fortnight old).
DH: Aww, let's make another one.
ME: (humouring) Yeah, let's make another one.
DH: I want another cuddly baby.
ME: Are you being serious?
DH: Yeah, well I mean, we could just see what happens right?
ME: Well yeah I suppose (playing it cool of course).

So a little bit later in bed I say "I wonder what we'll name our next bump ... Little Mate?". (We nicknamed Ellie's bump "Little Bug"). He says he's sure a name will be obvious once it's there. And then about 1 minute later he just bursts out, "EXCITED!".

Totally shocked. I mean I'd love to NTNP. We're not protecting already but avoiding fertile days and now I think he just wants to forget about being fertile or not and see what happens! I never ever imagined he would get broody like this.

Bless his heart.

So here's to seeing what happens then!

I think that is just so great that your hubs is so excited to NTNP! I hope your journey is a short and easy one.

Awww, your OH is a sweetie! Wish mine would be as enthusiastic. :haha:

Welcome to NTNP and I hope you're not waiting long for that BFP. :D

That is so cute! My hubby SAYS he doesn't want any...but we both agree not to have me on hormones (bad combo, me and hormones, been there) and I tell him, if you don't want one, you need to start using condoms. One of these days (soon!) I am liable to end up pregnant! He said...I know.

Later that day, (yesterday) he said he had a feeling we would be getting a BFP in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->