• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello everyone! Need to share and need advice.

SalSam

Reaction score
Finally have have th courage to join. Ive been reading your forums religiously trying to find someone going through what i am going through. I am 25 years old. We have been trying to conceive for 4months now. Last months, things were a bit different. About 7 days after ovulation i started to develop symptoms nausea, headaches, fatigue, sleep issues, lower abdominal cramps. Ofcourse i was hopeful that this was it! Finally pregnant! Then 4days before AF was expected things got a bit more serious.. I developed a fever, i had chills, hunger pangs, lightheadedness and dizziness, a tight pressure on chest, alot or creamy and it cervical fluid, breathlessness and racing heart, a constant dull ache in my lower abdomen and this feeling of anxiety and gloominess. But then AF showed! 2days early even. 😢 Was ofcourse very sad but my symptoms were still there and the period was unusual. 2 heavy days and 4 brownish spotting days. I did some online reading and came across decidual bleeding. So I thought probably thats what i have. I waited after i stopped bleeding and decided to take a pregnancy test. It was negative. I still have the symptoms! Im worried. Whats wrong with me? Is this a sign of something more serious? Did anyone go through this? And (TMI) On top of all that. My husband and i tried to have sex but we couldnt. Things were so tight downthere. It was painful, he could barely put a finger in there. And i don't remember that ever happening! I need help..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->