Hello everyone

wantababybump

Reaction score
I am new to this website and felt it would be very beneficial to be able to talk to other who are also ttc. My DH and I recently suffered a m/c on Christmas day 2007. I was aprox. 10wks. We have decided after the m/c that we want more than anything to have a baby so we are ttc. I am currently doing an OV calendar and am 6 days late. I am having some light spotting but still no sign of an AF but keep getting BFN. Its a little confusing.Thanks for listening!

Hi ya:hi:, Welcome to b'n'b! I am soz to hear of ur loss. I to had a m/c in December and I know just how you feel. I'm now TTC again. I hope you get your :bfp: very soon. Good luck TTC! x

Hiya, and welcome..

you'll love this place! and sorry to hear about your loss..

i know what thats like as just had a d&c this friday..found out baby died at 10 week scan the week before, baby had died 2 weeks earlier.. but like you im gonna try as soon as.. here's some babydust for you and feel free to join in the chatroom if you feel like a talk or anything, lol!

:dust:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear of your earlier loss, good luck TTC :hugs:

Thanks for the welcomes. Yeah, Im pretty sure doc told me my baby died a week or so ealier also but it just took that long to fully m/c. Im sorry for your loss also. It is very hard to lose a baby no matter what week you are at.:hugs:

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

:hugs: Im so sorry for your loss..... Wishing you all the best. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back