Hello everyone

veeeh

Reaction score
Hello!

I tested positive this morning so can I join you guys?

This is my second pregnancy (my daughter is 3 in December) and this is our first month ttc. Feeling really, really happy and excited but a little terrified! :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and enjoying our first trimester together!

V

Welcome and Congratulations! When is your due date?

Congratulations thats fab news!!!! I was lucky to concieve both of mine in the first month of ttc. Feel a little too blessed sometimes so, like you I am nervous. Welcome to the forum though hun, hope you enjoy :)

To concieve in the 1st month of TTC is amazing. It has taken me 6 years to concieve this one! Congratulations. Have a happy & healthy pregnancy xx

I think it will be June 16th based on my dates. A summer baby :) My birthday and my daughter's birthday are shortly after Christmas so it'll be nice to finally spread the celebrations out!

V

To concieve in the 1st month of TTC is amazing. It has taken me 6 years to concieve this one! Congratulations. Have a happy & healthy pregnancy xx

Congratulations to you too! Wow you must be so happy! It took my Mum 8 years to conceive my brother and I know how much heartache she went through. :hugs: V

I think it will be June 16th based on my dates. A summer baby :) My birthday and my daughter's birthday are shortly after Christmas so it'll be nice to finally spread the celebrations out!

V

I'm biased probably (my sons birthday is in July) but I love summer birthdays - it was so fun to have his b-day party outside with the pool, and the fire etc.

This one is going to be a May baby and in calgary that'll usually be spring weather - so spring baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->