Hello first trimester!

mel28nicole

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I first joined this forum over 4 years ago shortly before I had my MMC and enjoyed all the support I received. I found some wonderful friends as we embarked pregnancy and motherhood with my daughter. I wasn’t as active on the forum after she was born, I usually updated my parenting journal once every 3 months lol

But here I am, back again. In October we decided to focus on our weight loss and we began the low carb/keto diet. I had my Mirena removed Nov 6th to help with the weight loss. Well, thinking that it would take a bit to become pregnant, we decided to NTNP. First cycle started Nov 9 and I found out yesterday that we’re pregnant! Extremely surprised that it happened so fast. Hoping it’s a stinky bean.

So far I’ve mostly been irritable and my boobs hurt lol. I’m due August 16, which is the day before my daughter 4th birthday. I had a csection with her, and haven’t decided yet if I’ll have another or attempt a VBAC.

Btw my total weight loss so far sincerely October 12th has been 27lbs. I plan to continue the low carb way of eating, I may up my carb count to include fruit

Congratulations on the little bean! It was in a hurry to be there :)

Also, congrats on the weightloss, those journeys are never easy!

Congratulations on the baby and on the weight loss! I lost 47 pounds this year before I became pregnant and my goal is to only gain about 20-25 with this little nugget. It's so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->