Hello from Ireland !

Gentlebirth

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Tracy Donegan - mum to nearly 5 year old Jack who was born in California. We're back living in Ireland now and really enjoying being home (apart from the lousy weather...)

Other than the most important job I have (Jack's Mammy!) I am a doula trainer and hypnotherapist - specializing in hypnobirthing and hypnofertility. I have also written a great book for on childbirth called The Better Birth Book - Taking the Mystery (and Fear) out of Childbirth. I think we could all do with a lot LESS fear about childbirth.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Tracy

Hi everyone,

I'm Tracy Donegan - mum to nearly 5 year old Jack who was born in California. We're back living in Ireland now and really enjoying being home (apart from the lousy weather...)

Other than the most important job I have (Jack's Mammy!) I am a doula trainer and hypnotherapist - specializing in hypnobirthing and hypnofertility. I have also written a great book for on childbirth called The Better Birth Book - Taking the Mystery (and Fear) out of Childbirth. I think we could all do with a lot LESS fear about childbirth.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Tracy

Hi Gentlebirth,

Welcome to BabyandBump.

We look forward to seeing you on the forum.

Please note that BabyandBump is not a platform for businesses. We do however allow links to commercial websites in your signature for a small donation. Please PM me for details if you are interested.

Regards,
StirCrazy.

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m8/Suz_0420/hello5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back