Hello guys !!! Crapping myself

Jemma lunt

Reaction score
hi everyone
Not been on here for years. I’ve just found out I’m pregnant today with my 5th child. Totally unplanned as I’m too busy to be sexually active these days lol but it only takes once as they say ... so here I am ... worried mostly about my mums reaction as she’s gonna hit the roof ... she’s quite hands on with my kids and been an only child and my dad dying when I was 16 it’s always been me and her. She didn’t really approve of me having my third and forth so god k owe what she’ll say now but it does concern me .. also my car is now going to be too small and maybe Even my house as it’s three bedroomed . I have a 9 year old boy who has his own room and my 7 and 4 year old have a room which my 2 year old will move into soon ... god it’s such a pickle lol but I don’t agree with abortions in these cases of carelessness I’d never forgive myself .. i love having babies but now it’s upon me I am apprehensive

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump! Congratulations :) The news will sink in with your mum and hopefully she'll soon be excited for you <3

Lol we’ve been through this so many times and I know it’s my life and I feel a bit soft been so bothered about my mums opinion but like a said we are so close I value her judgments I guess . X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->