• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hello, has anyone else had issues with bleeding?

Blooper

Reaction score
Hey, popping in from Second Trimester here!

I'm in my 14th week and I'm so tired of this. I got my bfp after I had what I thought was a period, and figured that was that.

Well I got a light period type bleed at 7.5-8 weeks, 11.5-12 weeks, and now it's back again at 14.5 weeks!

It's only when wiping, some gooey clots. I only use a liner for each of these. But what the hell!! I can feel my uterus above my pubic bone now, why am I still bleeding monthly!?

Have any of you experienced this at all? I'm wondering if the period before my BFP set off some hormonal issue.

PS: My cervix is closed as well, so where is the blood coming from?

Hey, popping in from Second Trimester here!

I'm in my 14th week and I'm so tired of this. I got my bfp after I had what I thought was a period, and figured that was that.

Well I got a light period type bleed at 7.5-8 weeks, 11.5-12 weeks, and now it's back again at 14.5 weeks!

It's only when wiping, some gooey clots. I only use a liner for each of these. But what the hell!! I can feel my uterus above my pubic bone now, why am I still bleeding monthly!?

Have any of you experienced this at all? I'm wondering if the period before my BFP set off some hormonal issue.

PS: My cervix is closed as well, so where is the blood coming from?

Hello love ! First of all in sorry you are going through this ! Ive similarly spotted/bled all through out pregnancy... in a varity of colors from brown to bright red and everything in between. I will be 30 weeks sunday and everything is progressing just fine ! I would definetly call your ob/ midwife to let them know whats going on

Oh wow, I'm not alone! Can I ask a few questions? Mine seem to be every 3 or so weeks, do you also have a pattern of bleeding? I also noticed that a large portion of what comes out it mostly really thick EW type mucus, just bloody. Sometimes my cervix has spots on it that feels like scabs, but I'm not sure if something like that could cause this in what seems to be a regular pattern?

I've had spotting with my last two pregnancies but nothing like this at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->