Hello I am new to this....

bobskins

Reaction score
OK well I have been looking on this website and thought I would join as I have a feeling I will be on here a lot!

I was diagnosed with cervical cancer last year and had 2 cone biopsy's to remove the cancerous cells. I am happy to say that I now have the all clear but the hospital think I have cervical stenosis as I have not had a period since my last Biopsy which was in Jan.

I am due to go back there for an appointment in 2 wks to talk about this as me and my boyfriend want to try for a baby.

I want know what I can do to concieve if I have stenosis and whether I will go straight onto IUI or if they will try and dilate my cervix first to see whether it will stay open long enough for me to concieve naturally.

My partner is 29 and I am 27 and I have been off the pill now since November.

I appreciate anyones response to this as I am completely lost and I don't really know what I need to do next!! :nope:

I've no idea about the medical side of your post, but welcome :flower: Great to hear you've got the all clear :hugs:

:wave: Well done for getting through all that treatment babe :) I guess just wait and see what the doctor says when you see him about the stenosis. I hope you get your speedy BFP :thumbup:

Sorry I cant help with what your going through. Your so brave and im glad youve now got the all clear. Welcome xx

Iv got no advice on the midical side but good luck and welcome to B&B

I cant answer your question, but I can say WELCME! Im new myself and everyone here is great!

Hello and welcome to BnB. Sounds like you have had a rough time - I really hope the docs can shed some light for you at your next appointment. In the meantime, make yourself comfy here, we always have tea and cakes on the go xxx

Can't answer your questions either, sorry :( but welcome :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->