Hello I'm expecting baby #1

fee & bump

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am new on here and I am about 10 weeks pregnant with baby #1!! It was not planned but I am over the moon with our news now.

I have joined on here really to get some advise as I do not know a lot about being pregnant or babies so that's a good start lol!!

I am with the babies father although we are not married and don't planned on getting engaged just yet. I am 21 years old and will be 22 when the baby is born which will be towards the end of May next year. I am really lucky in that I have a very supportive family and Lee (my OH's) family as well.

We bought a house last year which I am glad we did now as I think most of our money is going to be taken up with the new edition.

So enough about me...and I warn you now that I will be asking a lot of questions.

Fee xx

Hi, Congratulations on your pregnancy, im 13 weeks pregnant with my first baby, recently had my first scan which was amazing, its going so fast now its unreal, im 21 and not visibly showing to everyone else just yet, but me and my partner are noticing my expanding belly, cant wait till i can start feeling the baby move, its all so exciting at the moment although i do feel like poop

xxx

thankyou everyone!! I have just looked at some peoples scan pics which has got me more excited about my first scan now.

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->