Hello Im New To The Site

ema2308

Reaction score
Hi All, Im New To This Site And This Is My 1st Time, I Have Two Daughters 20 Months And 8 Months Old And Just Found Out Im Pregnant Again Although Was On Pill For Approx 5 Months, I Live With He Childrens Dad I Ve Only Lived Where I Do For 5 Months And Have No Family Near By And Only A Couple Of Friends, People Around Me Have Suggested Haveing An Termination As They Dont Think Id Coope With 3 Under 3, But Im Not Sure, What Do You All Think?

Hi Ema! Welcome to BnB! Well, you definately have your hands full! What a wonderful blessing to have many little ones! It's a worry though that people would suggest termination to you... since that is a very personal choice. Only you can know what's right for you! Have fun on the forum, and good luck! :hug:

Welcome to BnB! I agree with DolceBella, termination is a very personal, difficult choice and I don't think people should be suggesting that's what you do... anyway, you'll find lots of people in similar situations (ie 3 under 3!) who can perhaps give you some positive advice and help. Good luck!

Hi :hi: Welcome! I agree with DolceBella. It's nobody's right or business to tell you they don't think you can cope with 3 under 3. There have been plenty of woman who have done it. You are really the only one that can answer the question about whether or not to terminate. Do NOT terminate just because that is the opinion of others. Follow your heart and do what YOU think is best.

All the best to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->