Hello! I'm new :-)

muttleyswife

Reaction score
Hi :)

I'm Laura (25 next month) married to my DH (32 next month) and we have 2 sons aged 3.5yrs and 19 months.

I have PCOS. We TTC DS1 for 20 months, 4 of those I was on 50mg clomid with provera to induce bleeding for the first cycle of clomid. I ovulate naturally around twice a year :-/

When DS1 was born I breastfed him, and was breastfeeding him when he was nearly 13 months and I took the remaining cycle of provera and clomid to conceive our DS2! I continued breastfeeding throughout my pregnancy and tandem fed for 6-7 months when DS2 was born.

On the 24th October AF arrived - I was in shock as DS2 is still breastfeeding! I'd had pain and ewcm 2 weeks before but never thought I would get a period. Anyway, I did and decided to do some OPK's cheapy ones along with a clearblue digital - I got a positive opk and a smiley face on CD15 so I assume I am 6dpo today.

We aren't actively trying (she says... obsessing over a line I've seen this morning on a HPT) but not preventing and a natural pregnancy would be amazing!!

I'll attach the test I did this morning... feel free to give me an opinion or tell me it's an evap line (as I'm sure it is but my silly brain and womb tells me different)

Hello
welcome to the group...

I am rubbish at spotting tests... i didnt spot my daughters i had to ask a friend!

I hope it is a line though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"