Hello, I'm Robin...

bobdavie

Reaction score
Well, I don't really know what to add in here... I am a stay at home mom to five little ones with a new sweet little one due in May. I have never really joined a board like this but with this pregnancy I have a sub-chorionic hematoma and I have been desperately scouring the internet for more information about how I can give our baby the best chance possible of arriving healthy and at full term. So that is how I found this message board and I have gleaned lots of great info including reading stories of mom's with the same issue who have recently delivered healthy full term babies!!!:happydance: It is so great to have somewhere like this to talk to others with similar issues!

Hi :hi: and welcome. There are a bunch of groups on here in similar or different situations to talk to.

:hug:

https://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii168/hansmafia15/icons/261217.gif

Hi and welcome!! I had a subchorionic hematoma with 2 of my pregnancies! I start bleeding a 12 weeks with my 2 year old and was put on restriction from sex, picking anything over a few pounds up, no exercise & a little walking around as I could until the hematoma was gone (at 17 weeks it was gone) I started spotting at 7 weeks with Gregory (only 14 weeks after a miscarriage so needless to say I was very scared until they did the scan and seen it was the same thing I had with Cora and baby was fine and healthy..I was again put on all the same resctrions as I was with Cora..after that one was gone I was able to walk around more (I walked for exercise) at my 20 week scan they found he only had a 2 vessel cord (they should have 3) that has nothing to do with the hematoma..I had a 3d scan that found he was 100% healthy..with a 2 vessel they are scared baby wont get enough to make them a healthy weight (they also have to rule out spina bifida, down syndrome and a bad heart..he thankful had none of them)..he was almost 2 weeks early and 8 pounds 7 ounces! so needless to say he was also fine...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->