hello, just joined

Lucielou

Reaction score
Hi
I'm Louise, I have just joined this site cos my husband and I have decided to try for a baby. However i am overweight and think I ought to loose some weight before we start to try. Any advice or girls in a similar position? Would love to hear from you

Welcome to B&B - There are others on here trying to lose weight *raises hand* I'm one of them!

Looking forward to chatting with you.

:hi:

welcome!!! i think we all want to loose wait at one point:) but it's good to have a plan for it i think...

hello and welcome! Am in the same position as urself. Just started ttc, waiting on my first af for ten years since coming off the pill 4 weeks ago and also trying to lose weight! Its a pain in the a**! danni xxx

how much weight are you trying to loose? I lost 4 lb this week so good start. doing lots of walking too.

Welcome to the forum.

I can't think of a better reason to do something like lose weight, give up smoking or just start looking after yourself than trying for a baby, it seems like a great motivator.

Good luck. :)

:wave: Welcome to BnB :wave:

Hiya and welcome, :hi: I am trying to loose some weight before getting preggers too. I'm not dieting as such, just trying to eat really healthily!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->