Hello Ladies, being brave and admitting why I've not been in here :(

Hen Fire opal is yours.

The BG v3 has no stains.

The fish WNSS is in the wash atm. Pics tomorrow.

Jetters- The BG and the PBPD are gone now sorry but other two are yours. Do you want owl or bees? Pic bottom page 4

Issys- It's big blue spot, snails and bugs. I was going to tell C&C I don't want them, but don't want to put them out when they've been ordered specially so if you guys want them then let me know and I'll email them. xx

never seen the blue spots or bugs but i do want the snails!

ooo, I might want the bug Issy, can you point me in the direction of a photo?

Did you get a bugs then Katy as Jac was saying on the Issy thread that she didnt get hers.

https://69.167.148.25/~issybear/category_2/DAY--OSFM-SNAPS.htm

they are here hen

thanks! Im loving the bugs if no one else is interested!

She got me a bugs in the end girls! She missed mine off!

I'd like the bugs issy too if others dont want it :)

DM2- Snails?

Hen- Bugs?

Anyone for the spots? If you ladies PM me your paypal details I'll email C&C and ask them to send you a money request xx

Yes please on the bugs! Is it aplix or snaps? I don't mind either way just curious :)

Itti like a tiger please

ETA - thats the medium xx

Katy :hugs: Sorry you are having to do this, I guess in some ways I'm lucky as I make the choices as a single mum. I still only manage part time cloth (4 out of 6 a day). I'd like to try night nappies though, so if you still have the night bambooty in sage please can I try that.

Oh no :hugs: OHs are such pains!!! Mine wont use them either, even though hes really into the principle.
And those 'in between' poos - yeuch!
You can always try again at another time ;)
Wish I could go for the caterpillar or one of the bambooty's ... I'm skint too though

dont feel you cant hang around though! you have loads of wisdom to share on loads of stuff as well as cloth :hugs:

Itti like a tiger please

ETA - thats the medium xx

Sorry that's gone, I need to update the first list.

Katy :hugs: Sorry you are having to do this, I guess in some ways I'm lucky as I make the choices as a single mum. I still only manage part time cloth (4 out of 6 a day). I'd like to try night nappies though, so if you still have the night bambooty in sage please can I try that.

You can indeed, if your LO is quite a heavy wetter I have a bambooty booster I can throw in for an extra £1.50 if you want? xx

Ok, i'll take the polka itti, dino wnss and caterpiller wnos please- could you pm me how much inc postage and i'll pay you :)

thanks hun xxxx

Just seen this, sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

It must be hard to sell them all :(

Though I can help? :flower: whats left? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g