Hello ladies. I need an extra set of(non Line eyes lol).

AlliexHale

Reaction score
Can anyone see a second line??? I'm in between. Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 36
I normally have a hard time seeing the lines that others are seeing...but I see that one! Can you post the regular photo?

I see it but I agee can we get the original? I have been burned by the tests before but you can usually tell from the color of the test line. Fxed!

I agree with the other ladies hope this is it for you ♡

Yes this is a blue dye test. Thanks for the replies ladies. Here is the original

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 34
I see it but I agee can we get the original? I have been burned by the tests before but you can usually tell from the color of the test line. Fxed!

Me too. That's why I thought I'd get a second or third or sixth opinion. Lol
Original was posted as well

I vote retest, I've gotten false lines on blue dye, I avoid them now. Fx it's real for you! Let us know when you retest!!

Yep I see it in the original too but agree with the others you should retest with a red dye.

I see the line on both pictures!
(And I thought I was the only one that inverted colours on pictures to see lines!!!)

That looks like a pretty solid line in the original. Definitely retest just to confirm on a different brand. Congrats!

I see it on both! I have no experience with blue dyes but have heard how much better pink are, I would retest with one of those!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->