hello ladies

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
Hy name is Amber, and I have been on a hiatus from bnb after my dd was born. she is now almost 15 months now and a total joy!

so, long story short. i have been on BC since Ari was 2mos old without any problems. well, last month i went to get my BC refilled, and there was some insurance glitch, and i ended up having to pay cash for 1 month (instead of my copay for 3 months). then i went in this month, and they said my prescription was expired....so this put me one day late starting BC. then i called the Drs office and left a message for them to call in my Rx. i went to pick it up, and of course...it had never been called in...and by the time i would have been able to get it i would have been 3 days behind on starting...this started as a joke with my husband and i ....and then we started saying that maybe it was a sign. \\:D/

so anyways, my husband and i have decided to NTNP and see what happens. we werent exactly planning on trying for another yet...but after thinking about it, we realized that if we did fall pregnant, they would be about 2 years apart. which is a pretty good age span!

Welcome back, hope you have a short stay here in NTNP :)

Welcome back! And congratualtions on your little one :flower:

Hi! I think I remember you from the pregnancy sections.....our LOs are about the same age. Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->