** Hello NEW HERE**

Cindylou777

Reaction score
Aloha ya'll!!
Just wanted to introduce myself to this site. I am Cindy (30).. DH and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now.. We just started seeing a fertility dr and we are SO EXCITED! :yipee: We will be going the route of IUI, I am looking forward to talking to anyone that has done this seeing as it is all new to me. Nice to meet all of ya'll.
:hug:
CindyLou

Just wanted to say Good luck with your baby making :)

I am just starting to try with my hubby this month and we are hoping come November 24th when I test we may get good news:thumbup:

Aloha ya'll!!
Just wanted to introduce myself to this site. I am Cindy (30).. DH and I have been TTC for almost 3 years now.. We just started seeing a fertility dr and we are SO EXCITED! :yipee: We will be going the route of IUI, I am looking forward to talking to anyone that has done this seeing as it is all new to me. Nice to meet all of ya'll.
:hug:
CindyLou

Hey good luck and welcome, glad your getting some help, when will you officially start having treatment so to speak ? x

we were supposed to start this month but will be out of town visiting home so we won't be able to be monitored so we will be starting next month.. unless I am already preggers and if so WOOOWHOO!!

we were supposed to start this month but will be out of town visiting home so we won't be able to be monitored so we will be starting next month.. unless I am already preggers and if so WOOOWHOO!!
Good luck, keep us posted with progress and how the treatments go for you would be interested to hear more about it thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->