Hello, new here

Premmiemummy

Reaction score
Hello

I have only just discovered this board, but wish I had earlier!! I had my first DD in october born 9 weeks early due to pre-eclapsia.....can't believe my due date is tomorrow! She weighed in at a relative healthy 3lb 7oz at birth (emerg CS) and spent 5 weeks in SCBU mostly just learning to feed and grow, we were luckly not to have any significant respiratory or other problems. Have had her home almost 4 weeks now and we are both learning what to do!

Hoping to get lots of advice from others who have had similar issues and maybe share experiences and tips.

Best go someone wants a feed

xx

Hi there and welcome to the forum. I can only speak personally but i have found this site great - the girls on here are lovely and they offer really sound and practical advice. Great to hear your LO is doing so well - that was a great weight, my daughter was 7 weeks early and 3lb, there had been numerous problems during the pregnancy so we were expecting a very small baby. Anyway looking forward to chatting more soon.

Hi premmiemummy, welcome to the Preemie section! Congratulations on your little one!

Im mummy to a 27 weeker whos now 17 months and braving pregnancy again! If theres anything we can help you with, just post! x

Hi, congratulations and welcome :)

My daughter was born 13 weeks early, also as a result of pre-eclampsia.

Sophie spent 12 weeks in neonatal but she didn't have too many problems - it was just a case of getting her off the CPAP and getting her feeding sorted out.

This forum is brilliant - I've had so much help on here!!

xxx

Hi! Congrats on your little one!!
I had Leo back in July at 28 weeks weighing 2lb 11.5oz! He spent 7.5 weeks in neonatal.
I'm more of a lurker than a poster here, but it has been fab and there are some lovely and very helpful people here! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->