Hello nice to meet you all

Dinah

Blessed
Reaction score
Hi :thumbup:

I'm so glad to find a 'waiting to try' forum as I'm getting excited :happydance: but can't go in TTC yet because, well, we're not!

I'm 26 and DH is 30. We've been married nearly three years but together almost 10. I've been wanting kids pretty bad for a few years now but for several reasons we haven't been able to and tbh I think DH hasn't been ready.

Anyway, for about the last 18mths we've been talking more and more about it and making plans and I came off the pill a little over a year ago because I was worried about having been on it so long (about 8yrs).

Tonight we spoke some more about it and we are planning to start TTC either Feb/Mar 2010 or at latest July 2010. All depends on finances (we have some debts to clear).

Anyway, I was just so excited by the thought of starting TTC that I had to to come find somewhere to talk about it all and learn what I need to be doing. I don't want to super stress over every little detail etc (as I know stress harms your chances anyway) but I do want to be prepared and give our baby the best start in life (as I'm sure everyone here does :)).

So, next week I'm going to get some folic acid supplements as I think I need to start that. And its great to be here and meet you all too!

Thanks for reading if you did lol,
Dinah

:flower:HI there & welcome 2 wtt & bnb look forward 2 getting 2 kno u betta x

Hi and welcome!! :) Enjoy your time here, not too long for you now! You must be so excited :) xx

Hello :hi:

Welcome to BNB and "WTT" I hope you enjoy your short stay with us!

Luv

T

Hello and welcome to BNB, the time will soon pass and you will start ttc it's so exciting if I was you start taking the folic acid now.

Hi and welcome,
I don't have a date yet (although my oh said two yrs at the latest this summer) but just started taking folic acid last week (just in case!) and it felt amazing - like I was finally doing something about it.

Welcome to bnb, i hope you enjoy your short stay in WTT. XX

Hey everyone, thanks for the welcomes!

To those of you who said my time will be short here that made it even more exciting!! Thanks! I guess it is a pretty short time :happydance:

To those who said about starting folic acid now, I do intend to, probably buy it tomorrow tbh (forgot my purse today - oops!)

I wasn't sure if it does you any harm having it for a long period of time? I don't know much about it lol. I've been doing some reading tho and it does seem to just be a beneficial thing to take so yeah, will do so from tomorrow - eek!!!!!!

Thanks everyone,
Dinah

Hello and welcome to BnB! I'm Katie, nice to meet you :)

Good for you for waiting, I don't think I could handle it. Hope this time passes quickly for you! Not long now! And if you keep yourself busy I'm sure it will fly by :happydance:

Hello! Just wanted to say a big welcome to WTT :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->