Hello :o)

bunnyhop

Reaction score
Ive jumped on the board without introducing myself and actually am now addicted to reading threads etc all day i love it here! :happydance:

So i thought its about time i introduce myself, i have 2 lo'sa ds whos 4 and a dd whos nearly 2 and we are looking to ttc anytime from next month, im being selfish and want the 12 months mat pay from the 5th April if it comes in.

Currently live in the NW dd has recently potty trained and was a cloth nappy baby, i didnt know about cloth nappies and all the pretty nappies with DS but the next will def be another cloth bum.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hello and welcome to WTT

Loving the name, hehe. You all excited about TTC? not long now
x

Hi there Bunnyhop, welcome to BnB and WTT :) Bet you cant wait to start going at it like Rabbits... (see what I did there, yes "grooooan" i hear you all say lol) best of luck to your rabbits for TTC and also for you of course :) xx

Sounds like you're going to have your hands full! Welcome to the board :)

Hiya and welcome to BnB! Best of luck TTC when the time comes

Hi! :wave: I'm new and hoping to try from next month (ish) too!

Ive jumped on the board without introducing myself and actually am now addicted to reading threads etc all day i love it here! :happydance:

So i thought its about time i introduce myself, i have 2 lo'sa ds whos 4 and a dd whos nearly 2 and we are looking to ttc anytime from next month, im being selfish and want the 12 months mat pay from the 5th April if it comes in.

Currently live in the NW dd has recently potty trained and was a cloth nappy baby, i didnt know about cloth nappies and all the pretty nappies with DS but the next will def be another cloth bum.

Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Welcome :hi:

I'm Bev and I'll TTC in December this year, I'm another that's waiting for the years mat pay to come in too! :D That and the fact that my DH will have nearly finished his degree around the time we plan on TTC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->