Hello there

shambaby

hayden's personal chef
Reaction score
Hi, I just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I've never used a forum of any kind before, so please bear with me! I think I'm getting the hang of some of the abbreviations, but some are still a bit baffling - I may need to ask for help with that.
Anyhow. I am 31, live in the UK, got married last year and am VERY broody. I've always wanted children and never imagined i would be starting my family so late (nothing wrong with it, just not what I expected). We have waited a while to start trying - I would have started on the honeymoon, but hubby is far more sensible and insisted we get our finances in a bit more order first. We are almost there, I have even started on the folic acid, and the waiting somehow seems so much worse now that we are so close! I think I might be driving hubby mad with all my baby talk, so I thought joining a forum and talking to people in the same boat might help.
Look forward to getting to know you all and sharing the highs and (hopefully not too many) lows. :hi:

:hi: welcome to bnb :)
This may of be some help
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
x

Hi I have just joined today!!! this site looks fab with loads of info to take in xx

Welcome to bnb wishing you the best of luck when you do TTC xxxx

Welcome To BnB!

Hope You Enjoy Your Stay! :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back