hello :)

VmrsbabcockV

Reaction score
So ive been readimg posts on this section for a while and figured id introduce myself. Im not exactly a teen-im 21 on thurs :) but feel like I still relate here cuz I am a young mom and feel like im kind of in between teen and adult..I certainly was treated like some poor unwed teenage harlet by my family when I told them :/
Anyways I am 34 weeks with a little boy. OH is 34 weve been together for 2 1/2 years and have lived together for almost 2 years. I pay all my own bills (well up until i stopped workimg in dec) and maintain a household for me OH and his daughter who we have full time so I feel like an adult....but then im still in college stuff so I feel like I can relate here too...

Anyways, hopefully its ok if I hang out here too!

So ive been readimg posts on this section for a while and figured id introduce myself. Im not exactly a teen-im 21 on thurs :) but feel like I still relate here cuz I am a young mom and feel like im kind of in between teen and adult..I certainly was treated like some poor unwed teenage harlet by my family when I told them :/
Anyways I am 34 weeks with a little boy. OH is 34 weve been together for 2 1/2 years and have lived together for almost 2 years. I pay all my own bills (well up until i stopped workimg in dec) and maintain a household for me OH and his daughter who we have full time so I feel like an adult....but then im still in college stuff so I feel like I can relate here too...

Anyways, hopefully its ok if I hang out here too!

Welcome to this side of the woods :) there's quite a few in the early 20's that post here, as they feel more at home here too :) how has your pregnancy been so far? I'm Jess, almost 18 and 5 and a half weeks with my first nugget <3 :flower:

Hey :)
Welcome and congrats on your little boy !
I'm 19, almost 20 so I feel a little old too.. But I feel I fit in better here.
I'm Kayla, 19 and almost 30 weeks pregnant with a little girl were naming Jordyn Marie.
How has your pregnancy been so far?

Welcome and Congrats!
Im Lisa, aged at 20, and am currently 30+1 with our second, a little boy. Our daughter will be 3 in june, and we have been married for two years!

Hi :)
Congrats on both your little ones. We are naming our son jayson robert
So far pregnancy has been good...had rly bad morning sickness from like 8-12 weeks I was taking zofran daily until about 15 weeks and then randomly throughout second tri. Second tri seemed like it flew by I didn't rly have any issues.. I stopped working when I was about 20 weeks and have just been going to school. Third tri seems to be dragging on forever especually the last 3 weeks...im super uncomfortable lots of pressure in my pelvis. ..today I feel like I can barely even walk! Hopefully little man will come a week or two early

How is it going for you guys?

Congrats!:) i'm Bethany i'm 15 and 30weeks and 1 day with a little girl:)

Hi, I've seen you in third tri i think. :)
I'm Kristina, 16 and 40 weeks today with my son, Noah Jonathan :3

Congratulations and welcome over :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 10.5 month old son called Jason :)

Congratulations and welcome over :wave:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and I have a 10.5 month old son called Jason :)

We are naming our little guy Jayson :)

Aww I love the name! We chose it after he was born but I just love it, can't see him with any other name lol :)

Weird, they will have the same name and you're due 10 days before I was, I had my LO 1 day late :)

Hi, congrats on your boy! I'm Sydney, 17, with a 1 year old girl named scarlet. :) quick question, what's it like living with your fiances child? I have a boyfriend whom I only live with part time, because my daughter lives with her father three days a week, and I'm a little nervous about moving my daughter in with him as well.

He has full custody of her so she has always been around 24/7. It is a lot to get used to and with the awful things her mother did to her and to my OH she still has a lot of trust issues that we r still w orking on 3 yra later but it get a better every day. She is 9 was 6 when I met her so she is indpeendent I never rly had to care for her like a small child n I could have real conversations with her which mskes it easier. oh is also very close to his teenage nephew who comes ober every weekend and stays with us most of the summer so OH and I get a lot of time to go on a date if we want and have one on one time. oh's mom is also very involved in all of our lives and is amazing she helps me when I am having trouble disciplining or connecting with her. You have to really be commited to making it work and making it a quality relationship. :) good luck

He has full custody of her so she has always been around 24/7. It is a lot to get used to and with the awful things her mother did to her and to my OH she still has a lot of trust issues that we r still w orking on 3 yra later but it get a better every day. She is 9 was 6 when I met her so she is indpeendent I never rly had to care for her like a small child n I could have real conversations with her which mskes it easier. oh is also very close to his teenage nephew who comes ober every weekend and stays with us most of the summer so OH and I get a lot of time to go on a date if we want and have one on one time. oh's mom is also very involved in all of our lives and is amazing she helps me when I am having trouble disciplining or connecting with her. You have to really be commited to making it work and making it a quality relationship. :) good luck

I'm hoping she'll just be used to him as she grows up, she JUST turned a year, and she's a little shy for a minute but the second he starts pulling out toys she's fine. She's a very happy baby and very loved, and she looooves the attention she gets from everyone. Her father is also very good to her, and since she'd only be there four days a week, we'd get plenty of free time. I don't really know why I'm nervous! OH has been my friend for 3 years, I totally trust him, I guess I'm just so used to keeping my social life and parenting life seperate that it would be wierd to me having her around OH more then every once in a while. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->