Hello

scuffer

Mum to 3 lovely boys!
Reaction score
:flower:

Hi all,

I had my baby boy on Thursday so thought I should come and introduce myself to baby club. It's my 3rd little boy so my new and very much busier household may mean I'm not around as much as I was. But I do hope to pop in now and again for a chat.

Birth story and pics on my blog (in sig) if anyone wants to see and I am still looking for people who might want to guest blog (about body changes, being a Mum, having children, anything really) so let me know if you fancy writing something for it.

Scuffer x

hi, and congratulations! Your little man is gorgeous! So cuddly!! 3 boys eh? Bet you never stop!

Hey welcome on over and congratulations xxx

Hi I remember you from 3rd Tri, congrats on your little boy :) I had a little boy too, he's 7weeks and posting in 3rd Tri seems a lifetime ago!!
Hope your well xxx

hi, and congratulations! Your little man is gorgeous! So cuddly!! 3 boys eh? Bet you never stop!

I think once this little one starts running round I might start to be slightly frazzled!

Hi I remember you from 3rd Tri, congrats on your little boy :) I had a little boy too, he's 7weeks and posting in 3rd Tri seems a lifetime ago!!
Hope your well xxx

Hello! I bet the feels like it's gone quickly, how's he doing?

We're all a bit tired this evening, had some visitors who stayed a bit too long! Our toddler has just gone to bed early as it also meant he missed his nap. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, biggest one will be at school and we should have a quiet visitor free day!

Fingers crossed for a restful night! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"