Hello!

ZoeZo

Proper TTC Cycle 2011 #1
Reaction score
Not sure how I found this forum, I am sure another user must've mentioned it somewhere and I remembered!

I'm 32, been with my partner for 6 years, just came off the pill in November after 15+ years.

I've always loved other peoples kids, but never felt maternal myself, not to say I completely ruled out having children, it was always 'one day'. Time is catching up with me! We now feel its the right time to start a family.

I'm looking forward to sharing everyones stories and experiences and thank you for all advice given/listening and for the future!

Zoe

Welcome to BnB!!! :wave: Glad you found us!!!

Hi and welcome. I'm 33 been with my partner for 7 years. I came off contraception after 16 years and we now have a 1 1/2 son so fingers crossed we will be hearing some good news from you soon. :thumpup:

Hiya, I'm new to all this forum stuff too, I am on my 2nd baby though!! I'm 32 and due in Feb....my big sis came off the pill last year and she never thought is was going to happen but she has just given birth to the cutest wee boy!! When I was trying for this baby I felt like it was never going to happen but eventually it did. If I can give you any help or advice just give me a shout, I need help with my insomnia so I'd be grateful if you know of any cures!!! - there are loads of clued up mum's and mum's to be on here!!
:hug:
Emms xxx

Thanks for the welcomes! Its nice to be part of such a friendly and informative forum!

Insomnia? Hmmm Horlicks?!

Zoe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"