Hello!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by LynnieH, Oct 1, 2006.

1. LynnieH

LynnieH Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone, I've come to join you. I am 27 weeks today!! Only 11 weeks until I have my section.

Look forward to chatting to you all!!

LOL

Lyn

2. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

[​IMG]

Hi hun!!! :hi:

Congrats.....not far for you to go now, how are you feeling? :hugs: xx

3. lexis_mommy

lexis_mommy Well-Known Member

hi congrats :D:D are you having fun yet?? lol how has you're pregnancy been so far? when are you due? do you know what you are having?? lol sorry 20 questions :oops: how old are you too hahaha :D:D :lol: having a really good night tonight and excited to see another 3rd tri mama in here

4. LynnieH

LynnieH Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone!

This pregnancy hs been hard!! It is my secnd and when pregnant with ds everything went exactly as the books say. With this preganancy I had severe belleding at 13 weeks which lasted for four weeks (they think I lost a twin). The hospital were awful and made me wait for 3 days before a scan. I had terrible sickness right up until 22 weeks and I am still sick occassionally. I have also got terrible heartburn and SPD for which I have to wear a support belt. I have been waiting for the glow to begin and as I was settling back into work asa a teacher. I got gastroenteritis (sp?) and lost half a stone in four days.

I am now back at work but am constatntly waiting for the next thing. Sorry about all the moaning but if I can't moan to those of you who understand who can I moan to!! OH is fed up of hearing it. I know all this will be a distant memory when I hold my little bundle but it seems such a long way off yet!

I don't know what I'm having because baby bean had it's legs cross over it's head on the last scan!

Sorry again for the moans but I feel much better now!

LOL

Lyn