Hello!!

LynnieH

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've come to join you. I am 27 weeks today!! Only 11 weeks until I have my section.

Look forward to chatting to you all!!

LOL

Lyn

https://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a202/beatlefreak/wel1.gif

Hi hun!!! :hi:

Congrats.....not far for you to go now, how are you feeling? :hugs: xx

hi congrats :D:D are you having fun yet?? lol how has you're pregnancy been so far? when are you due? do you know what you are having?? lol sorry 20 questions :oops: how old are you too hahaha :D:D :lol: having a really good night tonight and excited to see another 3rd tri mama in here

Hi Everyone!

This pregnancy hs been hard!! It is my secnd and when pregnant with ds everything went exactly as the books say. With this preganancy I had severe belleding at 13 weeks which lasted for four weeks (they think I lost a twin). The hospital were awful and made me wait for 3 days before a scan. I had terrible sickness right up until 22 weeks and I am still sick occassionally. I have also got terrible heartburn and SPD for which I have to wear a support belt. I have been waiting for the glow to begin and as I was settling back into work asa a teacher. I got gastroenteritis (sp?) and lost half a stone in four days.

I am now back at work but am constatntly waiting for the next thing. Sorry about all the moaning but if I can't moan to those of you who understand who can I moan to!! OH is fed up of hearing it. I know all this will be a distant memory when I hold my little bundle but it seems such a long way off yet!

I don't know what I'm having because baby bean had it's legs cross over it's head on the last scan!

Sorry again for the moans but I feel much better now!

LOL

Lyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"