Help :0/

mindyf16

Reaction score
Any advice would be helpful at this point.

I do not know all of the little abbreviations so please forgive me.. I Have been pregnant before and have a son but it has been over a decade ago so remembering anything is very hard.. My hubby and I were in the middle of being intimate and I had this really weird feeling ( maybe female intuition) That I was going to get pregnant this night . actually WHILE we were in the middle (not active in TTC but I am not getting any younger :0) ) I was still spotting from my period a little ( the length of my AF is irregular but not usually the start date ) so I was not too concerned. The next morning I (due to my feeling) took an ovulation test and it was positive. I am now 6 days PO and have a thick yellowish (TMI Sorry) and lower right side back cramps.. I also get these achy twinges in my breasts near my armpit. I am so confused about the dc because I had actually , due to the cramping , felt like I had started. So I guess my question is does this sound like more one way or the other in re to pregnancy.. I am kind of really overwhelmed in reading all of this .. and my feelings wont be hurt if it totally sounds like im not preg. .. just trying to get answers .. TIA !!

Those do definitely sound like pregnancy signs, and if you were due for a shorter cycle this time (time from the start of 1 period to the next) it's entirely possible to ovulate before your spotting was finished. 6 dpo is too early to test, but you might be able to get an answer by 8 or 9.

Thanks so much for the reply! do you know if I tested + on the ovulation test is that the day you count as ovulating because it says its up to 36 hours?

If the line was as dark as / darker than the control line, then it meant you were about to ovulate (within 36 hours). If it was paler you were either building up or had already O'd. Ladies who use opks daily to try to predict O will typically count the following day after the first positive as O day.

Also bear in mind that you should not use FMU with an OPK. Take them in the afternoon. :) (Just something to bear in mind if you don't get your BFP this cycle but decide to try again in the future!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->