HELP! 3dpo and spotting!

proudwifey

Reaction score
What can this be. I am 3DPO and bright red spotting!

I had that last cycle - it's probably just ovulation spotting. It's too early to mean anything pregnancy-related.

I have dealt with spotting in my lp since getting off the bcp. At 3dpo I would agree with starryjune that it is ovulation bleeding. Unless it is accompanied with pain or other abnormal symptoms I wouldn't worry about it. As long as it's light enough for a pantyliner then it's qualified as spotting and not af so you should still be in for this cycle. :)

Should DH and I have BD last night? I was a little reluctant to BD since I was still spotting last night. Is my fertility window over? Does ovulation bleeding occur before or after ovulation?

The bleeding occurs after. Since the egg only last 12-24 hours your fertile window would have been over. How did you confirm ovulation?

I used OPK's and had a positive on Sunday, CD18

Then I wouldn't be too concerned. Many women have spotting in their lp and many get pregnant regardless. If you have any other symptoms accompanying it that cause you concern you may want to call you DR but other than that I'd say you're good to go. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->