Help advice needed in tww after colposcopy

babybeegurl

Reaction score
Hi I'm really hoping someone can offer me some advice. I am 8dpo and I had a colposcopy on Wednesday (5 days ago). Whilst I was there the doctor also took 4 biopsys becuase they believe I have cin3 abnormal cells so it is now away for testing. The problem is that on Friday night (6dpo) I had horrific cramping and I started to bleed. I have been bleeding since then enough to have to wear a pad but its barely even there. Only really when I wipe and it's bright red. Sometimes there is also bits of the silver nitrate that they use to stop the bleeding when they do the biopsys. Now I'm completely gutted as I don't know if this is bleeding from a super early af (like 8 days early!!!) Or if this bleeding from the biopsys. Sorry tmi but it doesn't look or smell like my normal foul af odour. I'm just gutted as I had used clearblue fertility sticks this month and had bd loads before and after the right time so really hoped this was my month. Please someone help?:cry:

It's really normal to spot and bleed after a colposcopy (I've had 2), but the bleeding comes from your cervix not your uterus, so I wouldn't necessarily be worried. The abnormal cells themselves might be something to be concerned about, but you can have a colposcopy in pregnancy if you need to. I definitely bled and spotted for several days and had awful cramps after. Hope it all turns out well for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->