• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help Advice Needed On Dieting

D

dawny690

Right girls I am desperate to loose weight I'm thinking or joining Slimming World or Weight Watchers or if someone can explain the Cambridge Diet to me I could do that. Which one do you girls think I should do? xxxx

I have heard and seen lots of amazing results on slimming world, also you can eat alot more on that diet. WW also looks good, good healthy sensible diet :)
I would not recommend cambridge diet really, I am no expert but I say once you start eating normally the weight will pile back on afterwards, and also I could not do a meal replacement diet, I would be horrible lol. I recomend good old calorie counting and exercise :D good luck x

Go over my journal, have read of my 1st post.

Im all for eating healthy & exercising.

All the best

I'm not in the UK so I don't know about those other plans, but Weight Watchers is a great flexible approach to healthy weight loss and nutrition. Steer clear of 'quick fixes' as nobody ever claimed to stay slim & healthy for years on a quick fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->