help/advice needed pleaseee!!!

D

dmestiza

are pregnancy tests 100% accurate, and has anyone showed negative on preg tests but positive on blood test/ ultrasound? becuase 2 weeks ago i got distinct dark positive pregnancy test results, showed it 2 a doctor and he said they were positive and to have a blood test done... (i havn't had the blood test done)... and the reason i havn't had blood done is because i have had all negative results on the preg tests (after the positive results) and im telling myself im NOT pregnant yet... but its still in the back of my mind, that i got around 3-5 positive dark lined preg tests and i know its hard to get a false positive... i have pcos, so my menstrual bleeding has been all over the place since august this year till now( i have had, very light- moderate bleeding which is different everyday)... i dont know if this bleeding is pregnancy related...????? and IF im pregnant i could be around 5months/ around 3 months... thanks in advance... xo

Hi dear which preg tests did you use? And did you see a positive within ten mins time frame?. I would recommend to use good brand like frer and if it shows positive get Bloodtests done ASAP. GL x

if u think ur that far along you really need to be seen and get a sono asap

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"