Help! Advice needed

I honestly can't imagine my life without him, I've never wanted children with anybody else. I suppose if I have to sacrifice children for him then that's what I've got to do. But if I resent him in year's to come it's something we will have to live with :dohh:

Sounds like you need to have a serious talk with him again, especially if you're actually considering a hysterectomy. Because there's no coming back from that! Do you mind me asking how old you are? Are you close to menopause anyway or do you likely have a lot of fertile years left? I'm asking because if you're young, a lot can change in a few years. Your partner might finally feel ready or you might even find yourself in a new relationship. I totally get that you'd consider giving up your baby dreams for him but don't underestimate the impact of this. Even if you do now, you may just find that your relationship won't stand the pressure and you end up wanting kids with a new partner. Biology is a powerful thing.

The other thought I had is to explore psychological factors in this. It's possible that your unfulfilled baby wish is messing with your body. Before you do anything radical, maybe get yourself referred to a psychologist to explore those possibilities first.

I'm so sorry you are suffering!

I have migraines as well, but I came off all hormonal contraceptives years ago because of them (I was on a combination for a couple of years, I tried progesterone only at the recommendation of my doctor but that made them worse - I only lasted two weeks). Condoms are a perfectly acceptable form of contraception that don't make me sick.

The other thing that worked for me (to regulate my cycle when I came off the NuvaRing and pill), is Omega 3, 6, 8. Two capsules once a day works miracles.

Now, I've never been that nauseous before or during my period but nausea is one of my most severe migraine symptoms. I keep natural Gravol (ginger root pills) handy at all times.

It's been a little while since you've posted... have the anti-sickness tablets helped at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->