HELP!! anything I can take to get my period started on cd88 :(

Missbx

Reaction score
So I'm on cd88 is there anything i can take to get my period to start ? I've tried Agnus castus but don't seem to have worked I've put it in on my chart its the light pink boxs 1 I will attach the picture of my chart, it seems to look like a anovulatory Cycle My OPKs seem to suggest that too as there is very little difference in the strength of the test line.

I'm trying to avoid going to the doctors if I can as a last resort. I'm seriously considering going back on the pill for a while but some people say it will mess my cycles up more but surly it can't make my cycles Any worse then thay already are :cry:

Any ideas on what I can take ?? :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 11
My understanding is that a period follows ovulation 12-16 days later. Any other bleeding isn't a true period. 12-16 days after ovulation your progesterone levels drop causing period to begin. If you don't ovulate but bleed its your oestrogen levels which drop.

I don't think getting your period to start would do anything. Going back on the pill defiantly won't do anything. It would give you periodic bleeds but they wouldn't be periods, just breakthrough bleeds.

Is this first cycle since stopping a hormonal contraception?

My understanding is that a period follows ovulation 12-16 days later. Any other bleeding isn't a true period. 12-16 days after ovulation your progesterone levels drop causing period to begin. If you don't ovulate but bleed its your oestrogen levels which drop.

I don't think getting your period to start would do anything. Going back on the pill defiantly won't do anything. It would give you periodic bleeds but they wouldn't be periods, just breakthrough bleeds.

Is this first cycle since stopping a hormonal contraception?

Thankyou :) I come off the pill in June last year then I had about 3 normal cycles 30-31 days then a 64day cycle I think I ovulated on cd52 but was takeing my temps wrong so can't be 100% sure this cycle I've been takeing them right and the next cycle was 41 days now this cycle 88+days I was takeing cilest. I'm hopeing Af will start soon so I can take soy Isoflavones xx

Have you tried vitex yet? I came off the pill on Nov, have 1 period 6 weeks after, and light bleeding the following months. I took Vitex mid March and have my period April 14. I took both Met n Vitex, not sure which one works, but if you don't want to go to doctor, try Vitex first. Gluck!!!

I've tried agnus castus same as Vitex to bring on Af but it Dident work x

I've tried agnus castus same as Vitex to bring on Af but it Dident work x

I heard diff brand might make a difference. This is what I took. Sorry for your long cycle. May I ask why you don't want to see doctor?

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store...20-_-NW-1273&gclid=COPLhauV7rcCFfHm7AodPGkABA

So I'm on cd88 is there anything i can take to get my period to start ? I've tried Agnus castus but don't seem to have worked I've put it in on my chart its the light pink boxs 1 I will attach the picture of my chart, it seems to look like a anovulatory Cycle My OPKs seem to suggest that too as there is very little difference in the strength of the test line.

I'm trying to avoid going to the doctors if I can as a last resort. I'm seriously considering going back on the pill for a while but some people say it will mess my cycles up more but surly it can't make my cycles Any worse then thay already are :cry:

Any ideas on what I can take ?? :cry:

I know you don't want to go to the doctor.. But I tried everything to get my period to start and it didn't work... So I would go to your ob and get on Provera!! You take one pill for 5 days, and then 2 to 3 days later you get your period!!! It works.. And I haven't noticed any side effects!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->